PolyWorks/IMView is a free viewer utility that reads existing PolyWorks inspection projects and that allows users to:
- Visualize measurement results in 3D by rotating color-mapped CAD models, zooming on color-mapped cross-sections, or analyzing Flush & Gap gauge adjustments.
- Navigate easily through inspection results using forward and backward-pointing arrows.
- Obtain basic interactive measurements, such as angles, distances, radii, and cross-sections.
- Generate customized inspection reports in MSWord, MSExcel, and HTML.
- Visualize and share polygonal models.
The PolyWorks/IMView utility can be easily installed on any network of computers running professional Windows operating systems.