MechSpot.com is an innovative and unique online community for building a collaborative knowledge base for mechanical design and engineering.
Are you involved with or interested in the mechanical design flow from concept to manufacturing? If you are, then make Mechspot your mech-community home base.
All are welcome to join the MechSpot.com community – students, schools, educators, professionals, companies, organizations, DIYers, hobbyists, and enthusiasts. There is something for everyone at MechSpot.com!
Experience and contribute to a growing collaborative knowledge base.
Receive the benefits of Mechspot membership including peer feedback, unlimited uploads and downloads, a growing creative collaborative community, streaming video, news, jobs, your own customizable portfolio, and much more!
You might be asking yourself, “Why should I join MechSpot.com?” The following are just some of the reasons why the MechSpot community is the right place for you and your work:
- Showcase your work in your own Gallery and in your own personalized Portfolio.
- Your username becomes a MechSpot URL extension that takes visitors directly to your Gallery and Portfolio. (http://MechSpot.ibsystems.com/<your username>).
- Learn about and try out the latest design software.
- Upload and display your own content to help others and to make a personal statement.
- Reach an expanding audience. MechSpot is the only digital community devoted solely to mechanical engineering and manufacturing on the Web.
- “Follow” other members and you’ll be notified each time a member uploads material to the site. Your “Followers” and the members that you are Following are displayed in your Gallery and Portfolio.
- Make any upload one of your “Favorites” for display in your Gallery and Portfolio.
- Give and receive valuable feedback, comments, and ratings.
- Participate in the site’s lively community-based forum.
- Find a job or post one or more using MechSpot’s job matching service.
Another question you might be asking yourself is, “Does MechSpot cost anything?” The answer is, no. It is absolutely free to sign up for an account and use. Everything on the site is 100% free to view and download, drawing a large potential audience, and giving your work the exposure it deserves.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us today and sign up now for your free account.
MechSpot.com’s official launch date is January 28, 2013, but you can become a member right now. After the site launches, additional functionality will be added, including enhanced social connectivity and a member-customizable newsletter, and that’s only the beginning. MechSpot is a dynamic community that will evolve along with our members’ needs.
If you’ll be attending SolidWorks World 2013 in Orlando, stop by and see us in Booth #308 for a personal demonstration of Mechspot.com and how you can benefit from being a part of this exciting new venture. Sign up and come join us today!
Explore & Learn!