It’s That Time of Year – SOLIDWORKS 2017 is here!
SOLIDWORKS 2017 Launch season is here and GoEngineer is hosting a series of events near you. Come and see what makes great design happen with the new SOLIDWORKS 2017 release throughout October and November.
SOLIDWORKS 2017 has more core power and performance, with enhanced capabilities for emerging technologies. It’s never been easier to design and create with SOLIDWORKS. Areas of focus to help improve your workflow are:
- INNOVATE – New capabilities to help you incorporate emerging technologies
- DESIGN – More core power and performance to get your job done faster
- VALIDATE – Greater design ideas that lead to breakthrough innovations
- COLLABORATE – Unlock any 3D model to work with SOLIDWORKS
- BUILD & MANAGE – Data integration from concept to manufacturing to drive business needs
Whether you’re a fresh startup or experienced global company, SOLIDWORKS 2017 provides an integrated development ecosystem that helps you turn your ideas into finished products faster and with higher quality. Come and learn more at one of our live events – Reserve your seat today!
Preview SOLIDWORKS & SOLIDWORKS Simulation 2017
SOLIDWORKS World 2017 is coming to Los Angeles
We are just a few months away from the premier 3D design event of the year, SOLIDWORKS World 2017! Taking place in Los Angeles, CA from February 5-8, 2017, this event is where like-minded professionals come together to share their passion for SOLIDWORKS. Here are a few reasons why you should attend:
- Find answers to your everyday design challenges & learn best practices
- Get a preview of the future of SOLIDWORKS
- Explore new technologies & test drive the latest tools
- Collaborate with similar companies & make new friends!
Early Bird Savings: Register now to take full advantage of what SOLIDWORKS World has to offer while saving money. Now through November 4th, all full conference registrations will receive $200 off. Additional details visit: SOLIDWORKS World 2017 .