FOR RELEASES 2003-2009.
This unique reference was written with the intention that users can learn SolidWorks on their own with little or no outside help. Unlike other books of its kind, it begins at a very basic level and ends at a fairly advanced level. Its perfect for anyone enrolled in Engineering and Technology programs, as well as professionals interested in learning SolidWorks.
- Includes advanced topics in three new chapters-Using Swept Boss/Base, Plane, and Lofted Boss/Base commands; Using COSMOSXpress; Using the Cam mechanical mate command.
- Provides step-by-step instructions along with numerous illustrations.
- Commands are shown in bold for those who would rather not read every word of instruction.
- Includes graphic illustration for each step for those who would rather learn visually.
- Contains small notes on most illustrations to further clarify instructions.